Company: law development center
Due date: 7th april 2014
Procurement Reference number: LDC/SUPLS/2013-2014/00040]
1. The Law Development Centre has allocated funds to be used for the acquisition of [Office Stationery].
2. The Law Development Centre invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of Office Stationery.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding procedures contained in the Government of Uganda's Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders from Uganda.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Law Development Centre and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 7(a) from 8:00am to 4:00pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 7(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 50,000/=. The method of payment will be Cash payment to Cashier. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
6. Bids must be delivered to the address below at 7(c) at or before 11:00am and 7th April 2014. All bids for Lot A must be accompanied by a bid security of 1,200,000/=. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(d) at 3:00pm and 7th April 2014.
7. (a) Address documents may be inspected at:
Law Development Centre
Head Procurement and Disposal Unit
P.O.Box 7117, Kampala
Plot 339, Makerere Hill Road
(b) Address documents will be issued from: [As indicated in 7(a) above]
(c) Address Bids must be delivered to: [As indicated in 7(a) above]
(d) Address of Bid Opening: [Board Room, Law Development Centre]