Since jewellery says a lot about your social status and style, it is advisable that you choose and wear it right. Here are a few pointers.
- Never wear a necklace when wearing a halter neck outfit. It does not work, at all.
- Avoid wearing elaborate necklaces when the outfit's neckline is rich with embroidered design.
- The beauty of both the necklace and outfit disappear.
- Studs are great for simplicity. They are available in different colours around town, so stock up on a variety.
- Studs are also fabulous for business presentations because they draw attention away from your body, meaning you will capture the people's attention better.
- Studs do not go out of fashion, so you can wear them over and over again.
- It is good to buy sets of jewellery, like a matching necklace, bracelet, earrings and brooch. But if they are large and noticeable, do not wear the whole set at the same time or you will look overdressed.
- Chunky is good, but wearing two or three necklaces at a go is an overkill. And, it makes one look cheap.
- Do you have a long neck? Invest in chokers as they will help you show off the beauty of your neck.
- Wear an elaborate necklace when you have a simple and plain outfit on. It will liven up your look.
Read more ...