Company : Kampala Club Limited
Location : Kampala
Deadline : 5th December 2016.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Be responsible for the proper keeping and maintenance of club records
- Be the supervisor of all club staff
- Be responsible for the general maintenance and safety of the club premises and equipment
- Ensure the best economic and efficient usage of all club equipment and materials
- Responsible for all club purchases and shall account for all purchases thereof
- The applicant will serve as a key liaison between the staff and staff welfare sub-committee
- Actively coordinate committee and sub-committee activities
Manage and ensure daily smooth operations including functions and events organized by the club
- Regularly check on staff attendance
- Ensure daily cash and credit collections are in order
In charge for the execution of the strategic plan including forecasting, budget management, profit and loss accountability, cost control and inventories.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Hon Secretary.
Qualifications, skills and experience.
- The applicant should hold an Honors degree in a business related discipline. Masters degree is an added advantage.
- A minimum of five years working experience at managerial level in the hospitality industry
- Qualifications in hospitality management are an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
- Highly computer literate with proven expertise in the use of MS windows applications
How to apply
All candidates should send their application letters with detailed CVs, testimonials. Other relevant documents should be handed-delivered in sealed envelopes to the undersigned.
The Hon Secretary
Kampala club Ltd
Plot 8 Ternan Avenue, Nakasero, Kampala Uganda
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: Monday 5th December 2016, 5pm