Company: Kampala Club Limited
Location : Kampala
Deadline : 5th December 2016.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Ensure sufficient stocks for daily use
- Prepare staff duty roster
- Ensure duty neatness and cleanliness of workstations
- Ensure all stocks are accounted for
- Actively monitor the performance of service staff
- Responsible for the coaching and correcting, evaluating, interviewing and mentoring of service staff
- Responsible for training shift leaders for their responsibilities during all meal periods and events
- Support the F&B management in all kitchen efforts, staffing and inventory controls as assigned
- Establishing methods for inventory control and adhere to purchasing procedures
- Continue to enhance the guest service experience by creative initiatives
- Support in the execution of administrative function such as reporting forecasting, quality assurance and departmental meetings.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager.
Qualifications, skills and experience.
- The applicant should hold a degree in institutional
- catering or any hospitality industry
- A minimum of three years experience in a similar position
How to apply
All candidates should send their application letters with detailed CVs, testimonials. Other relevant documents should be handed-delivered in sealed envelopes to the undersigned.
The Hon Secretary
Kampala club Ltd
Plot 8 Ternan Avenue, Nakasero, Kampala Uganda
NB. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: Monday 5th December 2016, 5pm