Company : GALOOLI (U) LTD
Monitors performance and provides coaching and development activities for staff. Formulate sales strategy for assigned territory or products, develop sales forecast, budget and manpower planning; supervises and trains distributors/ dealers/agents and/or sales force to achieve sales targets; pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales. Develop a highly effective distributor system/ dealer network. Responsible for sales of products through indirect sales channel. Formulate sales strategy for assigned territory or products, develop sales forecast, budget and manpower planning; supervises and trains distributors/ dealers/agents and/or sales force to achieve sales targets; pursue key prospects, negotiate and construct appropriate terms of sales.
- Experienced Team leader to supervise sales team of 3 sales reps.
- Experience in designing and implementing a strategic sales plan.
- Proved track for growth of company’s customer base and revenue.
- Experience in large profile customers
- Assigning sales training and sales territories.
- Ready to work under pressure, multi-tasking and extra hours.
- Analyze current trends to set future sales goals.
- To develop and grow Specialized Distributor sales in the offered product solution with the company’s objectives
- Prioritize markets and determine market entry strategies for the product portfolios
- Collect and analyze sale out data to drive growth and develop market
- Ensure revenue targets of distributors are achieved within the responsible market/ territories
- Ensure distributors are equipped with the necessary sales skills to represent product through coaching and observing the performance of distributors
- Develop and execute Budget, monitor and achieve annual sales targets of the territory.
- To ensure that distributors have sufficient capacity to support local markets, including sales force.
- Plan work schedule by balancing travel requirements
- Formulate and implement strategies to achieve agreed sales targets, train resellers, run promotions, and launch new products in designated region.
- Prepare Weekly and Monthly Sales reports.
- Maintain records on other related market activities including those on competitive products to advise management accordingly.
- Use knowledge of the local market to assist management in developing the appropriate mix of products for your regional market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, electrical or related field
- Prior experience in a similar field in a technical industry preferred
- Experience of 3 years of related experience within market segments & industry ( technical sales, preferably auto)
- Networking – build and sustain an active network of both customer and internal company contacts to understand business processes and opportunities. Identify key decision makers, create and build relationships.
- Drive for Results – strong will to compete and win and achieve in business environment.
- Outstanding presentation skills required.
- Must have demonstrated negotiation skills, be a self-starter, and a strong closer. Understanding of large business organizations and their buying cycles
- Passionate, High Responsibility, Strong personality, Proactive mind-set, and a team player
- Experience selling products in the East African region is an added advantage.